Subject: ANALYST - PORTLAND OPPORTUNITY
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 07:48:00 -0800 (PST)

ATTENTION ANALYST ROTATING WITHIN THE NEXT 2 TO 3 MONTHS

Portland is a small ENA office with approximately 100 employees in power and 
origination for the western region of the United States. The office is 
managed by Tim Belden and  Chris Calger with the following business units:  
West Power Trading, Scheduling, Middle Market, Real Time, Fundamental 
Analysis, Settlements, Risk Management, and Western Origination.  

Because of the size and lay-out of the Portland office, Analysts are 
presented with some unique opportunities which may not be experienced in 
other departments at Enron:
strong sense of teamwork.
ability to interact with other departments on a regular basis.
strong commitment to the development of  talent.
ability to rotate within the Portland office to other key functions.

Please see the following job descriptions for available position:

ENA - Transaction Group - Jonalan Page
     - Assist Originators with analysis, evaluation and structuring potential 
deals
     - Modeling
     - Interacting with support functions such as tax, accounting and legal
     - Support divestiture efforts regarding the sale of Western 
Origination's assets