Subject: Re: Rebuttal testimony (draft) on behalf of TW
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 01:48:00 -0700 (PDT)

This is good stuff, it really is rebuttal that the ALJ will appreciate.  I
don't have any specific comments.

John

BETA Consulting
[email-masked]
(760) 723-1831 Voice
(760) 723-1891 FAX
----- Original Message -----
From: <[email-masked]>
To: Cherry, Brian - TPBKC <[email-masked]>; 'MBD' <[email-masked]>;
'Leslie, John' <[email-masked]>; 'Elsesser, Evie' <[email-masked]>;
'McCrea, Keith' <[email-masked]>; 'Pocta, R. Mark' <[email-masked]>;
'Dasovich, Jeff' <[email-masked]>; 'Beach, Tom'
<[email-masked]>; 'Burkholder, John' <[email-masked]>;
'Amirault, Paul' <[email-masked]>; 'Alexander, Michael'
<[email-masked]>; 'Chancellor, Craig' <[email-masked]>; 'Dingwall, B.'
<[email-masked]>; 'Douglass, Dan@SES' <[email-masked]>;
'Fawcett, Jeff' <[email-masked]>; 'Porter, Doug' <[email-masked]>;
'Rochman, Michael' <[email-masked]>; 'Counihan, Rick'
<[email-masked]>; 'Bayless, David'
<[email-masked]>; 'Paul, Joe' <[email-masked]>; 'Jimison, John'
<[email-masked]>; 'Foss, Robert' <[email-masked]>; McVay, Nancy
W - T
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2000 7:50 AM
Subject: Rebuttal testimony (draft) on behalf of TW

> Transwestern has drafted the attached rebuttal testimony in response to
> testimony filed by Kern River and the Post-Interim Settlement parties.
> Please let me know if you have comments.
>
> (See attached file: GIR Rebuttal.doc)