Subject: RE: Exhibit
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 08:04:00 -0700 (PDT)

Glen, thanks for the quick response.  The process the parties agreed upon 
yesterday is acceptable to TW.

Sorry to hear there was an emergency at home; I hope all is well by now.

"Sullivan, Glen J." <[email-masked]> on 06/08/2000 02:47:10 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "Sullivan, Glen J." 
<[email-masked]>, "Cherry, Brian - TPBKC" <[email-masked]>
cc: [email-masked], "Cherry, Brian - TPBKC" <[email-masked]>, 
"Lorenz, Lad - TPLPL" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: RE: Exhibit

At the ALJ's direction, this subject was discussed among the parties who
were present in the hearing room yesterday at the lunch break and again
after the conclusion of hearings for the day.  The parties present reached
agreement on a process for this exhibit.

I had to leave for home immediately after the discussions in the hearing
room at the end of yesterday due to a family emergency.

I am informed the results of these discussions were put on the record today.
I understand that SoCalGas will provide to all parties by June 16 a draft of
the exhibit.  Parties can then comment to SoCalGas and we will attempt to
get a consensus by June 21.  SoCalGas will file by June 21 either a version
that has concensus, or failing concensus, its own version of what it thinks
the exhibit should show.  Parties who do not agree with what SoCalGas files
on June 21 can file on June 23 either their own version or comments on
SoCalGas' version.

I cannot absolutely guarantee the accuracy of the above details since I was
not present today and there is no transcript yet for today.

If this arrangement is not acceptable to Transwestern, you should object to
the ALJ immediately.  Hearings are scheduled to conclude after the lunch
break today.

Also, I am informed that SCGC has distributed in the hearing room and will
attempt to introduce today a written exhibit that includes an extensive
discussion of its views on the subject of "mismatches" of delivery and
take-away capacity at the California border.

-- Glen Sullivan
Attorney for SoCalGas and SDG&E
(619) 699-5162

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2000 9:39 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Exhibit

Glen, at page 1020 of the transcript of yesterday's proceedings, the judge
asked you and Norm Pedersen to work with various other parties to develop
an exhibit reflecting capacity at the California border.  The judge
mentioned she wanted to discuss the exhibit this morning, so I am surprised
that you did not attempt to contact me to get Transwestern's input or at
least to let us review the exhibit.  I would like to review the exhibit as
soon as possible.  I am out of town but you can either e-mail it to me or
fax it to 941-466-2198 (before 3 pm PDT).  Also, I should be reachable on
my mobile phone (713-494-5002) or by voice mail at my office
(713-853-0596).