Subject: Late-Filed Exhibit
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 09:17:00 -0700 (PDT)

In response to your inquiry, Transwestern would first like to clear up the 
terminology being used here.  As you know, currently SoCalGas doesn't assign 
"primary rights" to deliveries off of any interconnecting pipeline.  The 
establishment of tradeable rights for intrastate capacity is among the issues 
currently under consideration in the GIR proceeding.   However, if what you 
are asking about is what has been the historical or otherwise available 
receipt capacity for Transwestern deliveries at North Needles, then let me 
offer the following. 

Transwestern has always operated on the premise that SoCalGas could 
physically accept up to a maximum of 750 MMcf/d at its North Needles receipt 
point.  Consequently, Transwestern has sold firm transportation to its 
interstate customers for west flow deliveries to North Needles not to exceed 
the 750 MMcf/d limitation.  Our west flow mainline capacity is 1.09 Bcf/d.  

"Norman A. Pedersen" <[email-masked]> on 06/14/2000 08:12:05 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc: "ceyap" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: Re: Late-Filed Exhibit

_______________________________________________________________

This message and any attachments are intended for the individual or entity
named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read,
copy, use or disclose this communication to others; also please notify the
sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.
Thank you.
_______________________________________________________________

To: Jeff Fawcett:

     Do Transwestern shippers to Transwestern's North Needles delivery
point have 1090 MMcfd of primary rights into ScCalGas, 750 of primary
rights. or some other number?