Subject: Re: Final Late Exhibit Draft
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 04:28:00 -0700 (PDT)

Brian, just so you know Transwestern's reaction, Pedersen's exhibit contains 
factual inaccuracies we cannot live with (e.g., footnote 4).  If he wants to 
file his own exhibit he is certainly free to do so.  We don't plan to offer 
any comments to Norm regarding his exhibit at this time.  

With regard to the exhibit you sent us yesterday, while Transwestern feels 
there are many different ways to characterize delivery capacity to the 
border, and we probably would have drafted the document differently, we would 
support SoCal's filing of the exhibit with the Commission as it is currently 
drafted for purposes of this proceeding.

Any questions or comments -- let me know.
---------------------- Forwarded by Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron on 06/16/2000 
11:17 AM ---------------------------

"Norman A. Pedersen" <[email-masked]> on 06/16/2000 01:08:18 AM
To: "Cherry, Brian - TPBKC" <[email-masked]>
cc: "'Pocta, Robert M.'" <[email-masked]>, "Cherry, Brian - TPBKC" 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "'Gileau, Patrick L.'" 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" 
<[email-masked]>, "Betonte, Robert - TP2RSB" <[email-masked]>, 
"Brill, Thomas R." <[email-masked]>, "Follett, B. David - TPDBF" 
<[email-masked]>, "Harrigan, James P. - TP1JPH" 
<[email-masked]>, "Hay, James E." <[email-masked]>, "Lorenz, Lad - 
TPLPL" <[email-masked]>, "McVay, Nancy W - TPNWM" 
<[email-masked]>, "Morrow, Rick - TP3RMM" <[email-masked]>, 
"Purves, Ralph A." <[email-masked]>, "Sakarias, Wayne P." 
<[email-masked]>, "Schavrien, Lee" <[email-masked]>, "Sullivan, 
Glen J." <[email-masked]>, "Surak, Thomas M. - TP1TMS" 
<[email-masked]>, "Teeter, James S." <[email-masked]>, "Van Lierop, 
Jan - TP2JXV" <[email-masked]>, "Watson, Steven - TP2SAW" 
<[email-masked]>, "Wright, Gillian - TP1GXW" <[email-masked]>, 
"Barker, David - TPDTB" <[email-masked]>, "'How-Downing, Lindsey'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Jun, Christine'" <[email-masked]>, "'Khoury, 
Dexter'" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "Nelson, Eric 
B. - TPEBN" <[email-masked]>, "Suwara, J.- TPJUS" <[email-masked]>, 
"Reed, William" <[email-masked]>, "'Pedersen, Norman'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Paul, Joe'" <[email-masked]>, "'Hawiger, 
Marcel'" <[email-masked]>, "'Fawcett, Jeff'" <[email-masked]>, "'O'Neill, 
Ed'" <[email-masked]>, "'Power, Pat'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ramirez, Jaime'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Black, Larry'" <[email-masked]>, "Fair, 
Pam" <[email-masked]>, "'Hall, Rich'" <[email-masked]>, "'Eisenman, Eric'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Stoner, Ron'" <[email-masked]>, "'McConn, Kathy'" 
<[email-masked]> 

Subject: Re: Final Late Exhibit Draft

_______________________________________________________________

This message and any attachments are intended for the individual or entity
named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read,
copy, use or disclose this communication to others; also please notify the
sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.
Thank you.
_______________________________________________________________

     Your proposed draft exhibit goes substantially beyond the ALJ's order.
ALJ Biren specifically stated that the the late-filed exhibit "should be
narrowly focused on the mismatch of capacity." Tr. 1021.Thus, you need to
eliminate the column entitled "Total Take-away Capacity."  Furthermore, the
column is both suspect (e.g., the representation that EOR is 770 MMcfd) and
misleading (e.g., the inclusion of SWG or PG&E in "S. Calif Take-away
Capacity").  Also, you need to eliminate the "Avg. Daily Market" box.  The
following is what should be submitted to ALJ Biren:
(See attached file: #1070989 v1 - FIRM PIPELINE CAPACITY DELIVERY (EX. TO
I.99-07-003).doc)
 - #1070989 v1 - FIRM PIPELINE CAPACITY DELIVERY (EX. TO I.99-07-003).doc