Subject: EPFS/TW Interconnect Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 08:46:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached is the final version of the Interconnect Agreement.

I've changed Section 4.2 in accordance with our e-mail discussion.  
Additionally, I've filled in the blanks for POI# and date of commencement of 
construction, and added an Exhibit A (and a reference to Exhibit A in the 
definition of "Facilities") listing what will be installed.

Darin, kindly fill in the appropriate contact information on page 11, have 
the agreement executed by EPFS in duplicate originals, and return both 
originals to me.  I will return a fully executed original to you.  Lorraine 
Lindberg will be forwarding you wire transfer information for the payments 
that are due from EPFS upon execution.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.  Lorraine 
will be on vacation as of tomorrow.

Thank you,

Susan Scott
Transwestern Pipeline Company
1400 Smith St., Room 4788
(713) 853-0596