Subject: options draft
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 04:55:00 -0700 (PDT)

The attached draft reflects revisions made pursuant to our discussions with 
FERC staff.  You will be receiving a hard copy of the tariff sheets 
separately.

Please make sure you read the "Waivers" section towards the end of the 
document as it contains some additional requests for waivers.

Also, there seems to be some confusion over whether we are going to post all 
options, not just Shipper call options.  My previous drafts have provided for 
posting of Shipper call options only.  All other types of options will be 
generally available, on a nondiscriminatory basis, through our tariff.  My 
thinking was that it is commercially impracticable to post the specifics of 
all types of options, and it's not necessary since options will be noted on 
our transaction reports required by Order 637.  Let me know what you think.

Let me know your comments as soon as possible.  I understand that the 
Commercial Group told Stan Horton this would be filed this week and Shelley 
reported at staff meeting on Monday that it would be filed this week or next 
week.  As soon as I get everyone's comments we can get this finalized.

Thank you.