Subject: Your Lucy Order
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 09:49:00 -0800 (PST)

Dear Fol (friend of lucy.com):

Thanks for ordering from lucy.com!

Your Order Information:

Order #49695

    SKU                        Name                          Quantity     
Price       Subtotal
------------  ------------------------------------------     --------  
----------  -----------------
846641-BLK-7B       ww 742  (multiple 
widths)                                  1         $80.00         $80.00

                                  Subtotal:  $80.00

                                 Sales Tax:  $0.00
                                  Shipping:  $4.99
  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                           Total Amount:  $84.99

Your order will be shipped to:
                                Susan Scott
                                c/o Enron 1400 Smith St., Room 4788   Houston
                                TX 77002
                                United States
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Shipping Method: USPS - 4-8 business days

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for shopping at lucy.com!
Every two months, as part of our lucy.community program, lucy.com donates 
funds
to great non-profit organizations dedicated to serving women,s health, sports,
or fitness needs. For every bra sold in October and November, we are pleased
to donate $1 to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, Oregon &
SW Washington Affiliate. Best known for the Komen Race for the Curec Series
of 5K runs/fitness walks, the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation and
its affiliates have raised more than $240 million for breast cancer research,
education, screening and treatment since it began in 1982. To learn more, go 
to:
http://www.komen.org

Got a question? Drop us a line at [email-masked]. Or call our Sisters
of Style (SOS) in Customer Service at 1-877-www-lucy (999-5829).