Subject: GIR PD
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 03:22:00 -0800 (PST)

We should plan on being on the call.  Since Mark is not on distribution, we 
should also see if he's available to be on as well.   I'm assuming Jeff 
Dasovich will participate.  Should we let Zenee know that we'll be on the 
call and not there in person?

Susan Scott
11/30/2000 09:44 AM
To: Jeffery Fawcett/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: RE: GIR PD

Noon to 3 our time...
---------------------- Forwarded by Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron on 11/30/2000 
09:43 AM ---------------------------

"Angeles, Zenee G. - TPZGA" <[email-masked]> on 11/29/2000 04:56:29 PM
To: "'Alexander, Michael@sce'" <[email-masked]>, "'Amirault, Paul@AEC'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Bayless, David@Utility'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Beach, Thomas@Crossborder'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Burkholder, John@cts/whb'" <[email-masked]>, 
"'Chancellor, Craig@Calpine'" <[email-masked]>, "'Counihan, Rick@Green 
Mountain'" <[email-masked]>, "'Dasovich, Jeff@Enron'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Day, Michael@GMSSR'" <[email-masked]>, "'Dingwall, 
Brian@UEM'" <[email-masked]>, "'Elsesser, Evelyn@aelaw'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Johnson, Pamela@REMAC'" <[email-masked]>, "'Jun, 
Christine@aelaw'" <[email-masked]>, "'Karp, Joseph@Whitecase'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Keeler, Paul@BR'" <[email-masked]>, 
"'Leslie, John@Luce'" <[email-masked]>, "'McCrea, Keith@CIG/CM'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Paul, Joe@Dynegy'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Pocta, Mark@ORA'" <[email-masked]>, 
"'Porter, Doug@SCE'" <[email-masked]>, "'Rochman, Michael@CUB'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Rochman, Michael@SPURR'" <[email-masked]>, 
"'Scott, Susan@TW'" <[email-masked]>, "'Worster, Gerard@TXU'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Zaiontz, Jean@BP'" <[email-masked]>, "'Douglass, 
Dan@SES'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Suwara, J.- TPJUS" <[email-masked]>, "Wright, Gillian - TP1GXW" 
<[email-masked]>, "Sullivan, Glen J." <[email-masked]> 

Subject: RE: GIR PD

The GIR meeting scheduled for Monday, December 4, at the Gas Company Tower in 
Room 2A (second floor) will start from 10:00 AM. to 1:00 PM.

Thank you. 

Zenee Angeles 
213/244-3831 

-----Original Message----- 
From:?? Angeles, Zenee G. - TPZGA 
Sent:?? Wednesday, November 29, 2000 2:34 PM 
To:???? Alexander, Michael@sce; Amirault, Paul@AEC; Bayless, David@Utility; 
Beach, Thomas@Crossborder; Burkholder, John@cts/whb; Chancellor, 
Craig@Calpine; Counihan, Rick@Green Mountain; Dasovich, Jeff@Enron; Day, 
Michael@GMSSR; Dingwall, Brian@UEM; Elsesser, Evelyn@aelaw; Johnson, 
Pamela@REMAC; Jun, Christine@aelaw; Karp, Joseph@Whitecase; Keeler, Paul@BR; 
Leslie, John@Luce; McCrea, Keith@CIG/CM; Paul, Joe@Dynegy; Pocta, Mark@ORA; 
Porter, Doug@SCE; Rochman, Michael@CUB; Rochman, Michael@SPURR; Scott, 
Susan@TW; Worster, Gerard@TXU; Zaiontz, Jean@BP

Cc:???? Suwara, J.- TPJUS; Wright, Gillian - TP1GXW; Sullivan, Glen J. 
Subject:??????? GIR PD 
Importance:???? High 

The GIR meeting to discuss the proposed decision issued on November 21 is 
scheduled for Monday, December 4, in Room 2A of The Gas Company Tower at 555 
West Fifth Street, in Los Angeles.

The following is the Conference Line information for those who are unable to 
attend in person: 

??????? Dial In No. 1-877-676-6548 
??????? Confirmation code 4455426 (please follow prompts) 

Parking validations at the GCT building will be available and lunch is 
provided. 

To assist us in planning, please RSVP to Zenee Angeles via e-mail 
([email-masked]) or via phone (213/244-3831) on your attendance.

Thank you.