Subject: RE: utilities for 815 1/2 Cortlandt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 01:12:00 -0800 (PST)

Susan, 

Here is my new address: 

25510 Brookhaven #262 
Spring, TX 77386 

Let me know if you need anything, 

ashley 

-----Original Message----- 
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2000 5:03 PM 
To: [email-masked] 
Cc: [email-masked] 
Subject: utilities for 815 1/2 Cortlandt 

Doug, Ashley's e-mail address is in the cc line if you want to get in touch 
with her.? I hadn't thought that she might have had to put down a 
refundable deposit (rather than a hookup fee) for some of the utilities so 
logistically switching to your name might not be worthwhile, but it may be 
worth asking.? Remember I have water covered.? Call or e-mail if you have 
questions!