Subject: Re: Calif. Performance Issues
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 01:59:00 -0800 (PST)

Shelley, I can take a stab at pulling together TW-related information today 
and will run it by Jeff to see whether he has anything to add.  I am leaving 
on vacation Saturday and have a lot of other work to finish up here before I 
go.  Therefore it might be best to bring in someone else from 
legal/regulatory to pull up the info for El Paso, Kern, etc.

Shelley Corman
12/06/2000 10:28 PM
To: Jeffery Fawcett/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Calif. Performance Issues

With concerns about curtailments and force majuere events in California, 
Steve Kean has asked for the preparation of study of all possible types of 
disruptions (e.g. curtailment, diversion, penalties, etc,) in the gas chain 
flowing to Calif and who bears the legal/financial liability for each event.  
Specifically, he has asked if ETS can assemble a description of such 
provisions for the pipes delivering to Calif.

In particular, he wants a summary of following:

Curtailment - When do pipelines curtail? 
Curtailment compensation
Imbalance Provisions
Penalties/OFOs
Allocations (For El Paso Only)

Help!  Do you guys have any materials explaining these provisions?  Steve 
wants this all pulled together by Friday.