Subject: RE: Change in Wood All-party Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 08:51:00 -0800 (PST)

?That is extremely bush league, to make a change at this hour. 

I arranged my schedule around a 3:00 pm Wood meeting in SF and now am 
committed to an East Bay meeting in the morning. I may be able to make it 
there by 11:30 or noon.

-----Original Message----- 
From: Tom Beach 
To: [email-masked]; MBD 
Cc: 'Skaff, Andy@Dynegy'; 'Dingwall, Brian@UEM'; 'John Burkholder'; 'Jun, 
Christine@aelaw'; 'Rick Counihan, Greenmountain.com'; 'Craig Chancellor'; 
'Colin Cushnie'; 'Bayless, David@Utility'; 'Elsesser, Evelyn@aelaw'; 
'Worster, Gerard@TXU'; 'Jeff Dasovich'; [email-masked]; 'Jeff 
Fawcett, Transwestern'; [email-masked]; 'Paul, Joe@Dynegy'; 'Johnson, 
Pamela@REMAC'; 'Karp, Joseph@Whitecase'; 'McCrea, Keith@CIG/CM'; 
[email-masked]; 'How-Downing, Lindsey'; MBD; 'Paul Amirault'; 'Phil Davies, 
WGSI Calgary'; 'Doug Porter'; 'Counihan, Rick'; 'Pocta, Robert M.'; 'Michael 
Rochman'; 'Scott, Susan@TW'

Sent: 12/13/00 4:37 PM 
Subject: Change in Wood All-party Meeting 

Jonathan Lakritz just called to change the Wood all-party to 11 a.m. 
tomorrow.