Subject: I.99-07-003
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 11:56:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Judge Biren:

 Transwestern Pipeline Company will be offering the following exhibits:

 1.  Prepared Direct Testimony of Jeffery C. Fawcett on Behalf of 
Transwestern Pipeline Company in Support of the Comprehensive Settlement 
Agreement (Exhibit 12, incorporating Exhibit JCF-1) and 

 2.  Prepared Rebuttal Testimony of Jeffery C. Fawcett on Behalf of 
Transwestern Pipeline Company in Support of the Comprehensive Settlement 
Agreement (Exhibit 17).  

 Transwestern estimates it will need less than 10 minutes for direct 
testimony.  Transwestern does not at this time intend to cross-examine any 
witnesses; however, it reserves the right to request a reasonable amount of 
time to examine witnesses on issues affecting Transwestern to the extent that 
any party's live testimony differs from or conflicts with its prepared 
testimony.

Susan Scott
Transwestern Pipeline Company
(713) 853-0596
[email-masked]