Subject: Late-Filed Exhibit
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 06:03:00 -0700 (PDT)

Brian,
Transwestern has reviewed your draft exhibit responsive to Judge Biren's 
inquiry on June 7.  We appreciate your work on it and generally agree with 
the exhibit and the approach taken by SoCalGas.  However, we think it 
appropriate to balance simplicity with the need to be responsive to Judge 
Biren's questions.  

See the attached marked-up version of the exhibit.  We've attempted to 
streamline the data provided for "non-Wheeler" points, and to clarify the 
footnotes regarding Wheeler Ridge.  Also, we've modified the numbers 
regarding the TW Topock lateral to accurately reflect the lateral's 400 
MMcf/d physical capability.  We've also made some minor formatting changes.

Let us know what you think.

Jeff Fawcett
Susan Scott
Transwestern Pipeline Company