Subject: RE: Late-Filed Exhibit
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 07:50:00 -0700 (PDT)

Good answer. 

-----Original Message----- 
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2000 2:17 PM 
To: Norman A. Pedersen 
Cc: 'Pocta, Robert M.'; Cherry, Brian - TPBKC; [email-masked]'; 
[email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; 
[email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; 
[email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; 
[email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; 
[email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; 'Gileau, 
Patrick L.'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; 
[email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; 
[email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; 
[email-masked]'; Betonte, Robert - TP2RSB; Brill, Thomas R.; 
Follett, B. David - TPDBF; Harrigan, James P. - TP1JPH; Hay, James E.; 
Lorenz, Lad - TPLPL; McVay, Nancy W - TPNWM; Morrow, Rick - TP3RMM; 
Purves, Ralph A.; Sakarias, Wayne P.; Schavrien, Lee; Sullivan, Glen J.; 
Surak, Thomas M. - TP1TMS; Teeter, James S.; Van Lierop, Jan - TP2JXV; 
Watson, Steven - TP2SAW; Wright, Gillian - TP1GXW; Barker, David - 
TPDTB; 'How-Downing, Lindsey'; 'Jun, Christine'; 'Gileau, Patrick L.'; 
'Khoury, Dexter'; [email-masked]'; Nelson, Eric B. - TPEBN; Suwara, J.- 
TPJUS; Wright, Gillian - TP1GXW; Reed, William; 'Paul, Joe'; 'Hawiger, 
Marcel'; 'Fawcett, Jeff'; 'O'Neill, Ed'; 'Power, Pat'; 'Ramirez, Jaime'; 
'Black, Larry'; Fair, Pam; 'Hall, Rich'; 'Eisenman, Eric'; 'Stoner, 
Ron'; 'McConn, Kathy' 
Subject: Late-Filed Exhibit 

In response to your inquiry, Transwestern would first like to clear up the 
terminology being used here.? As you know, currently SoCalGas doesn't 
assign "primary rights" to deliveries off of any interconnecting pipeline. 
The establishment of tradeable rights for intrastate capacity is among the 
issues currently under consideration in the GIR proceeding.?? However, if 
what you are asking about is what has been the historical or otherwise 
available receipt capacity for Transwestern deliveries at North Needles, 
then let me offer the following. 

Transwestern has always operated on the premise that SoCalGas could 
physically accept up to a maximum of 750 MMcf/d at its North Needles 
receipt point.? Consequently, Transwestern has sold firm transportation to 
its interstate customers for west flow deliveries to North Needles not to 
exceed the 750 MMcf/d limitation.? Our west flow mainline capacity is 1.09 
Bcf/d. 

"Norman A. Pedersen" <[email-masked]> on 06/14/2000 08:12:05 PM 

To:?? [email-masked] 
cc:?? "ceyap" <[email-masked]> 

Subject:? Re: Late-Filed Exhibit 

_______________________________________________________________ 

This message and any attachments are intended for the individual or entity 
named above.? If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, 
copy, use or disclose this communication to others; also please notify the 
sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. 
Thank you. 
_______________________________________________________________ 

To: Jeff Fawcett: 

???? Do Transwestern shippers to Transwestern's North Needles delivery 
point have 1090 MMcfd of primary rights into ScCalGas, 750 of primary 
rights. or some other number?