Subject: RE: Core Aggregator Testimony in Support of Settlement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], jharr
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 07:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

I only suggest one change on page 14 which uses the more specific language 
from the settlement.? I had to strain to find anything to comment on.? Looks 
good to me although others from SCG may have other comments.

-----Original Message----- 
From: Leslie, John [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2000 9:26 AM 
To: [email-masked]'; [email-masked] 
Cc: Tom Beach; Rick Counihan; Paul Amirault; Mike Day; Mike Alexander; 
Michael Rochman; Mark Pocta; Keith McCrea; Leslie, John; John Jimison; 
Joe Paul; Jeff Dasovich; Rob Foss; Evvie Elsesser; Doug Porter; David 
Bayless; Dan Douglass; Craig Chancellor; B Dingwall; Tom Dill; Jim 
Fossum; Bob Shively; Wayne Sakarius; Tom Brill; Steve Watson; Rick 
Morrow; Ralph Purves; Lad Lorenz; Jim Teeter; Jim Harrigan; Eric Nelson; 
Dave Follett; Jan Van Lierop; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked] 
Subject: Core Aggregator Testimony in Support of Settlement 

To All Settlement Parties: 
??????? I am enclosing a draft of the prepared direct testimony of Rick 
Counihan, on behalf of the core aggregators, in support of the SoCalGas 
settlement.? Please direct any comments to me (John Leslie).? Thank you. 
??????? ??????? -John 

************** 

CONFIDENTIAL 

Luce, Forward, Hamilton & Scripps LLP 
600 West Broadway 
Suite 2600 
San Diego, CA 92101-3391 
(619) 236-1414 

The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is 
confidential and intended to be sent only to the stated recipient of the 
transmission.? It may therefore be protected from unauthorized use or 
dissemination by the attorney-client and/or attorney work-product 
privileges.? If you are not the intended recipient or the intended 
recipient's agent, you are hereby notified that any review, use, 
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly 
prohibited.? You are also asked to notify us immediately by telephone and to 
return the original document to us immediately by mail at the address above. 
Thank you in advance for your cooperation. 

-----Original Message----- 
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2000 2:11 PM 
To: [email-masked] 
Cc: Tom Beach; Rick Counihan; Paul Amirault; Mike Day; Mike Alexander; 
Michael Rochman; Mark Pocta; Keith McCrea; John Leslie; John Jimison; 
Joe Paul; Jeff Dasovich; Rob Foss; Evvie Elsesser; Doug Porter; David 
Bayless; Dan Douglass; Craig Chancellor; B Dingwall; Tom Dill; Jim 
Fossum; Bob Shively; Wayne Sakarius; Tom Brill; Steve Watson; Rick 
Morrow; Ralph Purves; Lad Lorenz; Jim Teeter; Jim Harrigan; Eric Nelson; 
Dave Follett; Jan Van Lierop; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked] 
Subject: Transwestern GIR Testimony 

Brian, 
I'm forwarding to you the first draft of Transwestern's GIR testimony.? As 
you can see, there are several holes yet to be filled in, particularly with 
respect to cites/references.? However, as concerns content, I'd appreciate 
any comments/proposed changes anyone would like to offer here.? I'm not 
sure if I have the latest Email distribution list, so please feel free to 
forward this on to anyone I've inadvertently left off.? Thanks. 

(See attached file: jcftestimony.doc) 

? 
 - greenmountainscgcom.doc