Subject: Message from Analyst Advisory Board : Enron Elves
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 07:00:00 -0700 (PDT)

Enron Elves is an annual volunteer opportunity that is run by Associates and 
Analysts in conjuction with the Wesley Community Center's "Adopt-A-Family" or 
"Angel Tree" program. The Wesley Community Center is affiliated with St. 
Luke's Methodist Church that has been in operation for 20 years and has 
supported this program for 12 years. Many of you may have been involved with 
similar programs previously in school or through other organizations. The 
Wesley Community Center provides us with the details of each family that the 
Enron Elves will adopt. We will then form different teams, each of which 
adopts one family. The teams raise or donate money for the families to buy 
Christmas gifts and food vouchers. As a bonus, Enron will match all funds 
that we raise and donate them to the Wesley Community Center. Just before 
Christmas, the teams get together for a wrapping party that is sponsored by 
the Elves and the AA Program that is always a fun and festive time.

David Guillaume and Katie Stowers are coordinating this year's program and we 
need lots of volunteers to be team leaders and members. Team leaders are 
needed to staff teams in conjunction with David and Katie. Leaders will 
essentially coordinate the fund raising/donating, present buying, wrapping, 
and delivery for their team. I was a team leader last year, and it was an 
easy, fun, and  very rewarding job. We need lots of volunteers to make 
Christmas very special this year for needy families in the Houston area!

If you would like to be a part of this rewarding program, please email David 
or Katie by Friday, October 27th. Please indicate in your response if you are 
interested in being a team leader. If you have any questions at all regarding 
this program, please give David (3 - 5034) or Katie (3 - 3339) a call. Thanks 
so much in advance!

Sincerely,
Katie Stowers
David Guillaume