Subject: Re: TW's Christmas Luncheon
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 01:58:00 -0800 (PST)

For those of you not familiar with where Rodizio's is, please find address 
below:

  Rodizio  
  6851 Westheimer, between Fountainview and Chimney Rock
  (713) 334-7400

  Located in the Galleria Area across from Pappas Steak House.

See you there....

adr

  

Audrey Robertson
11/29/2000 10:08 AM
To: Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Julia White/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Lynn 
Blair/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kevin 
Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Ramona Betancourt/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Bob 
Burleson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jeffery Fawcett/ET&S/Enron, Lorraine 
Lindberg/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Lindy Donoho/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Christine 
Stokes/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, TK 
Lohman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Terry Galassini/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Ronald 
Matthews/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jan Moore/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Darrell 
Schoolcraft/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Audrey Robertson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kimberly 
Watson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Michelle Lokay/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Earl 
Chanley/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Perry Frazier/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, John 
Buchanan/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Albert Hernandez/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Terry 
Kowalke/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Beverly Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Amy 
Mulligan/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Cynthia Rivers/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Linda 
Ward/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Christine McEvoy/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Rick 
Dietz/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Linda Trevino/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Elizabeth 
Brown/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dale Eldridge/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dennis 
Lee/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Sheila Nacey/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Toby 
Kuehl/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Chris Greaney/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: TW's Christmas Luncheon

Steve Harris and the Transwestern Commercial Team would like to extend an 
invitation to our Christmas Luncheon on Wednesday, December 13, 11:30 a.m.  
at the Rodizio Restaurant on Westheimer and Chimney Rock.

Please RSVP to me no later than Monday, December 4, 2000.

We look forward to having you join us in a great Holiday Celebration.

adr