Subject: Re: Annual Christmas Dinner
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 07:25:00 -0800 (PST)

The 19th or the 22nd works for me.  

As far as restaurants go I think we should try a place that hasn't been 
blessed with our presence.  My vote is for Benji's.

see you girls soon!  hope all is well

lisa

Laura Jahnke <[email-masked]> on 12/08/2000 12:45:25 PM
Please respond to [email-masked]
To: Susan Edwards <[email-masked]>, Ash Mace 
<[email-masked]>, Katy Hester <[email-masked]>, Emily 
Hillegeist <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, 
Laura White <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
kaseywalker@mindspring, [email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: Annual Christmas Dinner

Hi Girls!
It's that time again.  We need to get everyone together for our annual
Christmas Dinner.  I have spoken to many of you and tried to come up
with a good time for everyone.  Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be
a "perfect day", but how about Friday-Dec. 22nd?  Please respond and
tell me what you think.  I have had a few suggestions for a
place-Churrasco's, America's, Ruggles, Benji's, Sullivans-please send a
suggestion.  Don't say it doesn't matter because majority vote will win
and there will be no recount.  The time will probably be around 8 p.m.
I know the 22nd is close to Christmas, so the 19th has also been
suggested-but I am afraid not everyone will be in town yet.  Please send
me your thoughts on the day, restauraunt, and if we should plan
something after dinner.  I can't wait to see everyone and hope all can
make it!
-Laura