Subject: CSX Coal Documents
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 09:07:00 -0800 (PST)

Could you please follow up?

thanks,

Dan
---------------------- Forwarded by Daniel Reck/HOU/ECT on 12/04/2000 05:06 
PM ---------------------------

Susan M Scott
12/04/2000 11:00 AM
To: Daniel Reck/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: CSX Coal Documents

Dan,

I am currently sitting in the Coal group's old area on 32.  While dealing 
with some computer issues Friday, I came across an expandable file full of 
Coal related documents buried beneath my desk.  The documents and contracts 
seem pretty old, which is why I assume no one has missed them.  Still, I 
wanted to contact you to see if you would like me to run them down rather 
than simply discard them.  If you could email or call me at x31455 and let me 
know what I should do with them I would appreciate it (as you know space is 
limited up here).

Thanks,
Susan