Subject: Re: FW: Proposed revisions to CSA Letter
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 03:16:00 -0800 (PST)

Mike,

The version of this that you sent out forgot the ".com" on Joe Paul's
address.  I forwarded a copy of it to him, but we want to correct it in
future forwardings, etc. of this letter.
--
Michael S. Alexander
Southern California Edison
626-302-2029
626-302-3254 (fax)

                    MBD
                    <[email-masked]        To:     "'Pocta, Robert M.'" 
<[email-masked]>,
                    om>                  "'Counihan, Rick'"
                                         <[email-masked]>,
                    12/11/2000           "[email-masked]'"
                    10:43 AM             <[email-masked]>, "'John 
Burkholder'"
                                         <[email-masked]>, "'Mike Alexander'"
                                         <[email-masked]>, "'Craig 
Chancellor'"
                                         <[email-masked]>, "'Colin 
Cushnie'"
                                         <[email-masked]>, "'Jeff Dasovich'"
                                         <[email-masked]>, MBD 
<[email-masked]>, "'Paul
                                         Amirault'" <[email-masked]>, 
"'Doug Porter'"
                                         <[email-masked]>, "'Tom Beach'"
                                         <[email-masked]>, 
"'Amirault, Paul'"
                                         <[email-masked]>, "'Craig 
Chancellor,
                                         Calpine'" <[email-masked]>, 
"'How-Downing,
                                         Lindsey'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Phil
                                         Davies, WGSI Calgary'" 
<[email-masked]>,
                                         "[email-masked]'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Jeff
                                         Fawcett, Transwestern'" 
<[email-masked]>,
                                         "'Michael Rochman'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Rick
                                         Counihan, Greenmountain.com'"
                                         <[email-masked]>, 
"'Bayless,
                                         David@Utility'" 
<[email-masked]>,
                                         "'Dingwall, Brian@UEM'" 
<[email-masked]>,
                                         "'Elsesser, Evelyn@aelaw'" 
<[email-masked]>,
                                         "'Johnson, Pamela@REMAC'"
                                         <[email-masked]>, "'Jun,
                                         Christine@aelaw'" <[email-masked]>, 
"'Karp,
                                         Joseph@Whitecase'" 
<[email-masked]>,
                                         "'McCrea, Keith@CIG/CM'" 
<[email-masked]>,
                                         "'Paul, Joe@Dynegy'" 
<joe.paul@dynegy>, "'Pocta,
                                         Mark@ORA'" <[email-masked]>, 
"'Scott, Susan@TW'"
                                         <[email-masked]>, "'Worster, 
Gerard@TXU'"
                                         <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'"
                                         <[email-masked]>, "'Karp, 
Joseph@Whitecase'"
                                         <[email-masked]>, "'Skaff, 
Andy@Dynegy'"
                                         <[email-masked]>
                                         cc:
                                         Subject:     FW: Proposed revisions 
to CSA Letter

Here are some edits to our letter from socal.  I do not feel they diminsh
the usefulness of the letter, and they moderate the tone a little, as you
would expect.  They also eliminate the lengthy recitation of the procedural
events at the end of the letter.  If this gets them on the letter, I say
let's sign.  I will assume everyone who signed on last week stays on the
letter unless I hear differently from you by 3 pm today.  I really
appreciate the quick turnaround.  Mike Day

-----Original Message-----
From: Wright, Gillian - TP1GXW [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2000 10:26 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: Proposed revisions to CSA Letter

Mike,
Here are SoCal's proposed revisions to the CSA letter - I'll call in a
minute.  The edits are pretty extensive, but all along the lines we
discussed (ie changing the tone to a more positive one).

Gillian

<<CSA Letter SCG.doc>>

Gillian A. Wright
Regulatory Case Manager
Sempra Energy
555 W. Fifth St. GT14D6
Los Angeles, CA 90013-1011
(213) 244-3833
(213) 244-8820 fax
[email-masked]

(See attached file: CSA Letter SCG.doc)

 - CSA Letter SCG.doc