Subject: Re: NewCo names
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 06:42:00 -0800 (PST)

Here some other ideas:

TransCap, Inc.

TransGas, Inc.

or maybe(!), FullPipe'R'Us Corp.

Susan Scott
12/08/2000 02:28 PM
To: Jeffery Fawcett/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kevin Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron, TK 
Lohman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Christine Stokes/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Michelle 
Lokay/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Lorraine Lindberg/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Lindy 
Donoho/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: NewCo names  

OK, here's my 2 cents' worth:

Avale Corp.
I also like Enable.
I think either one would look fine on an EBB list of customers...

Also -- any name we choose could include the words Capacity Management.  But 
I'm not sure we want to or need to be that descriptive.

Jeffery Fawcett
12/08/2000 02:04 PM
To: Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kevin Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron, TK 
Lohman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Christine Stokes/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Michelle 
Lokay/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Lorraine Lindberg/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Lindy 
Donoho/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: NewCo names

Here's my best shot(s):

NatCom Energy Services, Inc.

Streamline Energy Services, Inc.

Handyman Energy Services, Inc.

Enable Energy Services, Inc.  (var. Enerable)