Subject: attached POA- Cargill- finally
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 05:10:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sara- this looks OK with me..

The major difference between this draft and the last is that instead of Enron 
monitoring the credit line, Global will... Global will be able to deal with 
Enron if the credit line with Cargill has not been breached or if they have 
gotten prior approval from Cargill to breach the line.

If Global trades with Enron without Cargill consent, Cargill will notify 
Enron and Global that the trade is not valid and Global will have to unwind 
the trade at current market rates..  

Please let me know if you have any problems with this.

Kind Regards,
Caroline
---------------------- Forwarded by Caroline Abramo/Corp/Enron on 04/03/2001 
01:03 PM ---------------------------

Caroline Abramo
04/03/2001 11:16 AM
To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Brent Hendry/NA/Enron@Enr, Oncale Brent, Frank 
Sayre/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 

Subject: attached POA- Cargill- finally

Sara- attached is the new draft of the cargill POA FINALLY.. I am reading 
over now - hopefully they have changed what I requested.. Please let me know 
if Frank or Brent should attend to this..

Regards,
Caroline
---------------------- Forwarded by Caroline Abramo/Corp/Enron on 04/03/2001 
12:08 PM ---------------------------

[email-masked] on 04/03/2001 10:20:21 AM
To: [email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: attached POA

Please call me if you have questions regarding
the document.

thanks,

Kristin
952-984-3394

 - POAGLOBAL-ENRON.doc