Subject: Re: ISDA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 01:29:00 -0700 (PDT)

I agree with Julian's explanation. We should not consider anything a 'done 
deal' until we receive the notification from trading and and deal is booked 
as a live trade.

In the interin, I'll become familiar with the deal terms.

Dale

Julian Poole@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
08/19/99 06:42 PM
To: Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Don Black/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Federico 
Cerisoli/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Brent 
Hendry/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dale 
Neuner/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: ISDA  

Tana,

Regarding the proposed deal, the attached file describes the terms agreed 
upon with Duke (similar structure than C. Puerto's swap, except that now 
Enron sells & Duke buys). Duke's trader with whom I have been talking to is 
Amy Statler, located in their BsAs office.
After reading the e-mail below sent by Erik Ludtke, from Duke, in which he 
mentions "ISDA agreement, partially executed by ECT.", and later requests the 
confirmation letter, I still have my doubts on what Confirmation Letter he's 
talking about. I think he's referring to the receipt letter for the ISDA 
document they sent and not the Confirm of this particular deal. Prior to this 
Confirm, we would need an ECT trader to get on the phone with Duke and 
execute the deal.

Let me know what you think and the outcome of your conversation with Roni 
Cappadonna.

Thanks, Julian

To: Julian Poole/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Don 
Black/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Federico 
Cerisoli/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Brent 
Hendry/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dale 
Neuner/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: ISDA

So far as much as I've been able to track, the Houston Confirmation Desk does 
not know about this Duke Confirm yet.  Don, can you contact Dale Neuner on 
the Confirmation Desk ASAP with the proposed deal terms so he can prepare the 
Confirm and get it sent over to Duke.  Thanks!
---------------------- Forwarded by Tana Jones/HOU/ECT on 08/19/99 02:28 PM 
---------------------------
From: "Julian Poole/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT" AT ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@CCMAIL on 
08/19/99 06:44 PM
To: Tana Jones@ECT
cc: Sara Shackleton@ECT, Federico Cerisoli AT ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@CCMAIL, "Don 
Black/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT" AT ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@CCMAIL, Brent Hendry AT 
ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@CCMAIL 
Subject: Re: ISDA

Tana, do you know what's the "Confirmation Letter" Duke is talking about in 
the e-mail below? They are requesting us to send it to them.

Julian
---------------------- Forwarded by Julian Poole/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on
19/08/99 14:40 ---------------------------

Federico Cerisoli
19/08/99 19:43

To:   "Erik Ludtke" <[email-masked]>
cc:   "Roni A Cappadonna" <[email-masked]>, "Alejandro Felices" 
<[email-masked]>, Don Black/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Sara Shackleton@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Brent 
Hendry/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Julian
Poole/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
Subject:  Re: ISDA

Good!  I hope this is the first of a number of transactions we enter into 
together.   Please have your people sending the ISDA back to our lawyers in 
Houston with Duke's signature so we then complete the loop.

Julian, would you please co-ordinate asap with our Houston staff to have them 
sending the confirmation to Roni at the fax number below?  Thanks.

"Erik Ludtke" <[email-masked]> on 08/19/99 10:07:36 AM

To:   Federico Cerisoli/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc:   "Carol F. Graebner" <[email-masked]>, "Amy J Statler" 
<[email-masked]>, "Roni A Cappadonna" 
<[email-masked]>, "Alejandro Felices" 
<[email-masked]>, "Maria Zocchi" <[email-masked]>

Subject:  ISDA

We are in receipt of the ISDA agreement, partially executed by ECT.

We would like for ECT to send the confirmation letter to Roni Cappadonna in 
Houston, at 713-627-4778.  The fax number is 713-627-6524.