Subject: Re: ISDA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 03:06:00 -0700 (PDT)

The way this deal needs to be concluded is to have Scott Neal execute the 
deal by phone with Duke and for Scott to then create deal tickets from which 
the confirmation will be drafted.  The trade date will be the date Scott 
closes the deal by phone with Duke.  For tax reasons it is very important to 
keep the formalities in place with all trades executed by an ECT trader and 
all documentation coming from ECT Houston to Duke.  We even have to be 
careful what we say to Duke in our emails.  Let me know if you have any 
questions.  

To: Julian Poole/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Don 
Black/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Federico 
Cerisoli/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Brent 
Hendry/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dale 
Neuner/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: ISDA

So far as much as I've been able to track, the Houston Confirmation Desk does 
not know about this Duke Confirm yet.  Don, can you contact Dale Neuner on 
the Confirmation Desk ASAP with the proposed deal terms so he can prepare the 
Confirm and get it sent over to Duke.  Thanks!
---------------------- Forwarded by Tana Jones/HOU/ECT on 08/19/99 02:28 PM 
---------------------------
From: "Julian Poole/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT" AT ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@CCMAIL on 
08/19/99 06:44 PM
To: Tana Jones@ECT
cc: Sara Shackleton@ECT, Federico Cerisoli AT ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@CCMAIL, "Don 
Black/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT" AT ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@CCMAIL, Brent Hendry AT 
ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@CCMAIL 
Subject: Re: ISDA

Tana, do you know what's the "Confirmation Letter" Duke is talking about in 
the e-mail below? They are requesting us to send it to them.

Julian
---------------------- Forwarded by Julian Poole/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on
19/08/99 14:40 ---------------------------

Federico Cerisoli
19/08/99 19:43

To:   "Erik Ludtke" <[email-masked]>
cc:   "Roni A Cappadonna" <[email-masked]>, "Alejandro Felices" 
<[email-masked]>, Don Black/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Sara Shackleton@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Brent 
Hendry/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Julian
Poole/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
Subject:  Re: ISDA

Good!  I hope this is the first of a number of transactions we enter into 
together.   Please have your people sending the ISDA back to our lawyers in 
Houston with Duke's signature so we then complete the loop.

Julian, would you please co-ordinate asap with our Houston staff to have them 
sending the confirmation to Roni at the fax number below?  Thanks.

"Erik Ludtke" <[email-masked]> on 08/19/99 10:07:36 AM

To:   Federico Cerisoli/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc:   "Carol F. Graebner" <[email-masked]>, "Amy J Statler" 
<[email-masked]>, "Roni A Cappadonna" 
<[email-masked]>, "Alejandro Felices" 
<[email-masked]>, "Maria Zocchi" <[email-masked]>

Subject:  ISDA

We are in receipt of the ISDA agreement, partially executed by ECT.

We would like for ECT to send the confirmation letter to Roni Cappadonna in 
Houston, at 713-627-4778.  The fax number is 713-627-6524.