Subject: Re: Duke Master
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 03:59:00 -0700 (PDT)

I left a message for Julie Dill (contact at Duke Energy International) 
telling her that we have not received the ISDA with their comments although 
she said that it was mailed back to us.  

Pat

Sara Shackleton
07/28/99 08:52 AM
To: Patricia Cini/HOU/ECT@ECT, Marie Heard/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Duke Master

Pat:  Would you please give Marie a call so that she can update Lotus Notes?  
I'll be talking with Brent later today.  Thanks.  SS
---------------------- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 07/28/99 08:51 
AM ---------------------------
From: Brent Hendry AT ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@CCMAIL on 07/28/99 01:01 PM
To: Sara Shackleton@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Duke Master

I noticed we have a master with Duke Energy Trading and Marketing, L.L.C.  I 
am under the impression that there is another master with Duke that is being 
negotiated because the business guys said that the negotiations on an ISDA 
master agreement is holding up another power trade that the Duke entity down 
here wants to do through its US subsidiary ECT is negotiating with.  Could 
you update me on what is being negotiated with any of the other Duke 
entities.  Also where is Duke Energy Trading and Marketing, L.L.C. located 
and what types of trades does the master cover?  Thanks for your help.