Subject: Revised Australian Services Agreement
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 01:33:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sara,

As promised, attached is the services agreement marked-up for Shari's 
revisions.  (Hers were the only revisions.)

Best regards,
Susan

---------------------- Forwarded by Susan Musch/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 
04/12/2000 08:36 AM ---------------------------

Shari Stack@ECT
09/17/99 02:32 PM
To: Susan Musch/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Alan Aronowitz@ECT, Gary Hickerson@ECT, Harry Arora@ECT, Colin 
Jackson@ECT, Paul Quilkey/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, David 
Minns/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Heidi 
Mason/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Barbara Lewis/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Revised Australian Services Agreement

Attached please find my mark-up of the Australian Services Agreement. I have 
attached a blacklined version for ease of reference. 

Apart from changing the name from ECT to ENA, I have modified clause 1 in 
Schedule 1 to more accurately reflect the intended products.

Please call me if any questions. 

Many thanks, 

Shari

---------------------- Forwarded by Shari Stack/HOU/ECT on 09/17/99 02:25 PM 
---------------------------

Susan Musch@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
09/15/99 07:30 PM
To: Shari Stack@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Alan Aronowitz@ECT, Gary Hickerson@ECT, 
Harry Arora@ECT, Colin Jackson@ECT, Paul 
Quilkey/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, David 
Minns/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Heidi 
Mason/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc:  
Subject: Draft of Australian Services Agreement

Attached is a draft of the services agreement for the financial trading 
services to be provided by the Australian trading office for ECT-Houston.  
Please review the agreement and let me know if you have any questions, 
comments or revisions.

Best regards,
Susan