Subject: Westpac
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 08:14:00 -0800 (PST)

It is still the case that we are having real problems in finalizing the ISDA 
Master Agreement with Westpac (despite nearly 3 - 4 years of negotiations). 
Until the ISDA is agreed, as I have discussed with both Shane and William, 
could we please refrain from dealing with them?  We need to send a firm 
unified message to Westpac that they need to step up to the plate as far as 
the ISDA is concerned. 

I will let everyone know as soon as ISDA negotiations are finalized or are 
brought to a halt.   

Many thanks, 

Shari

---------------------- Forwarded by Gary Hickerson/HOU/ECT on 03/29/2000 
12:45 PM ---------------------------

"Shane Dallmann" <[email-masked]> on 03/28/2000 04:04:52 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc:  
Subject: Various Issues

---------------------- Forwarded by Shane Dallmann/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on
03/29/2000 09:01 AM ---------------------------

Shane Dallmann
03/23/2000 02:53 PM

To:   [email-masked]
cc:

Subject:  Various Issues

Gary,

I haven't been able to get a hold of you the last couple of days and there 
are a
few things I wanted to discuss.

1. If you don't have a problem I am proposing to put in place an execution
agreement with ABN Amro Futures who will give up to Commonwealth Bank on 
behalf
of Carr. I have already put the steps in motion for this to occur through 
Shari
Stack.

2. I would like to put in place an ISDA between ENA and Commonwealth Bank as I
have been talking to their FX desk and would like to be in the position of 
being
able to trade with them. I will talk to Credit about it if you don't have a
problem.

3. The laywer here told me the other day that we have not signed an ISDA with
Westpac because of a disagreement over guarantees. Apparently Westpac have 
been
hard to deal with through the whole process although all other issues have 
been
signed off. When the FX contact came here for a meeting yesterday I told him
that I wouldn't be dealing with them until the ISDA was sorted out and he said
that Houston is dealing without an ISDA so I should. My concern is that while 
we
are dealing with them there is no pressure on them to sort out the ISDA.

I sent a book to Clara about Australian financial markets and included in the
package a surf lifesaving cap because I had heard you wanted one. It is the
competition cap of Memaid Beach Surf Lifesaving Club.

Everything else is going fine

Regards,

Shane