Subject: Re: New Hedge Fund Family
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 04:48:00 -0800 (PST)

Paul:
I will work with you on this.

Carol St. Clair
EB 3889
713-853-3989 (Phone)
713-646-3393 (Fax)
[email-masked]

	Paul Radous/ENRON@enronXgate
	03/26/2001 08:31 AM
		 
		 To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brent Hendry/NA/Enron@Enron, Carol St 
Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT, Frank Sayre/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Mary 
Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Francisco Pinto Leite/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: New Hedge Fund Family

Caroline Abramo has initiated a new hedge fund family for financial trading.  
I am anticipating up to 4 separate masters, but likely only one series of 
negotiations (the others will likely duplicate the terms of the first one).  
The paper has started flow in.  Would you please advise which attorney will 
handle this?  The group is Wexford.  I need to start forwarding up to you 
copies of the offering memoranda.

Thanks.