Subject: Canada Power Support (Confirmations)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 02:46:00 -0700 (PDT)

We should support Canada for all financial confirmations.

Jeff
---------------------- Forwarded by Jefferson D Sorenson/HOU/ECT on 06/07/99 
09:45 AM ---------------------------

Dale Neuner on 06/07/99 09:37:39 AM
To: Jefferson D Sorenson/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Canada Power Support (Confirmations)

Canada Power traded two financial power deals and requested our review of the 
CP's form of Confirmation. Sara Shackleton and I reviewed the Confirmation 
and it was less than acceptable.

Sara and I called Bill Greenizan (Canada power trading). Neither Sara or I 
were comfortable with the level of support Bill receives on his end, as their 
experience with financial power deals is quite limited.

I introduced Emerging Products to Bill, explained the support we provide to 
Portland, and suggested he consider utilizing our back office - the use of 
which would be contingent upon the proper approval here in Houston.

The number of deals we would support from Canada would be very, very low. I 
would like for us to assume this role, as doing so now gives us the 
opportunity to educate Bill and his group on the financial confirmation 
processes proactively, instead of reactively (like Portland). 

Dale
3-9746