Subject: Re: Enron Investments Plc
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 08:38:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please send the information required to me and I will send to Legal to 
complete.  The account at Morgan Stanley was set up to hold the shares of 
Enron Investment PLC's shares of MG, the company we acquired in UK.
Sheila
---------------------- Forwarded by Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT on 07/10/2000 03:31 
PM ---------------------------

Janine Juggins
07/10/2000 01:16 PM
To: Daniel King/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Mary Perkins/HOU/ECT@ECT, Anne Hicks/LON/ECT@ECT, Sheila 
Glover/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Enron Investments Plc  

Anne tells me that it is a securities account which was set up by Sheila 
Glover. Sheila please can you give Daniel some information on why this was 
set up. We have been sent a US withholding tax document to complete.
Regards
Janine

Daniel King
10/07/2000 17:12
To: Mary Perkins/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Janine Juggins/LON/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Enron Investments Plc

I have received a couple of forms from Morgan Stanley Dean Witter re Enron 
Investments Plc. They have asked that we sign and return to them a form W-8, 
"Certificate of Foreign Status", and also a form 1001, "Ownership, Exemption, 
or Reduced Rate Certificate".

These forms are in respect of a bank account number 038112215, which we have 
no record of here. Could you please let me know if you have any details of 
this account so that I can fill in the forms if appropriate. We only have 30 
days to complete and return the forms from the date the account opened, after 
which it is likely that any interest earned on the account will be subject to 
withholding tax.

thank you for your help.

Daniel