Subject: CSFB PrimeTrade Agreement - need Give-up Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 06:16:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sara,
I spoke with Gary regarding the clearing of this CSFB activity.  I have also 
spoken with Kathleen Goss, CSFB, to clarify the use of these different 
agreements.  
The Executing Broker Agreement, includes the "give-up" to another clearing 
broker.  That is, we may choose to execute through CSFB but Clear through our 
existing agreements with Prudential and Carr.  
The Clearing Agreement, is our abiltiy is for  CSFB to clear the 
transaction.  Gary does want to put this in place.
The PrimeTrade License Agreement is specifically for the electronic Trading.

CSFB is forwarding the other two agreements, Executing and Clearing,  to me 
and I will forward them to legal.
Thanks Sheila

Sara, We need to send back to them with the agreements the fee schedule.  I 
will forward a copy to you.
Thanks, Sheila

---------------------- Forwarded by Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT on 07/27/2000 12:02 
PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Sheila Glover                           07/21/2000 01:26 PM

To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ted Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Samantha T Davidson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Darren Delage/HOU/ECT@ECT, Samantha 
Boyd/NA/Enron@Enron, Gary Hickerson/HOU/ECT@ECT, William S 
Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: PrimeTrade Agreement - Enron

Sara, Ted,
CSFB has a new electronic access trading system for futures. 
Financial Trading, Enron North America, wants to establish a relationship to 
support this trading.  

To Trade Electronically, ENA will need a Standard Execution Agreement 
(Executing Broker) and a "Prime Trade" Agreement which supports the 
electronic trading.  
Financial Trading is still assessing whether we need a Give-up agreement with 
CSFB or will utilitze our current relationships with Carr and Prudential to 
hold the positions.  I have confirmed with Bob Klein that noone at Enron 
currently trades futures with CSFB.  
Trading will include Futures including, S&P, Nasdaq, Fixed Income (bonds, 
eurodollars) and Forex.

Sheila

---------------------- Forwarded by Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT on 07/21/2000 01:04 
PM ---------------------------
From: Sara Shackleton on 07/21/2000 09:21 AM
To: Darren Delage/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: PrimeTrade Agreement - Enron

Darren:  Is Prime Trade for ENA or ECT Investments?

Sheila:  Would you please send an email to Ted?
----- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 07/21/2000 09:19 AM -----

	Darren Delage
	07/12/2000 10:44 AM
		 
		 To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Gary Hickerson/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: PrimeTrade Agreement - Enron

Sara,
Attached please find prime trade agreement per yesterdays conversation. 
Thank you for your time.

---------------------- Forwarded by Darren Delage/HOU/ECT on 07/12/2000 10:27 
AM ---------------------------

"Goss, Kathleen" <[email-masked]> on 07/11/2000 02:48:37 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: PrimeTrade Agreement - Enron

Dear Darren:

Attached please find the PrimeTrade Access Agreement which is being sent to
you at the request of Charlie Zahringer. After you have reviewed the
document, sign two (2) copies and return to me. Once the CSFB Managing
Director has signed them we will return a copy for your records.

Should you have any questions do not hesitate to call me at (212) 325-2228
or Charlie at (212)325-3337 or [email-masked]

 <<PrimeTradeAccessAgreement.doc>>

Kate

Kathleen M. Dybala
> CREDIT | FIRST
> SUISSE  | BOSTON
>
Tel:  212 325 2228

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended
recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and each of its subsidiaries each reserve
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state
them to be the views of any such entity.
Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information given in this message is
indicative only, is subject to change and does not constitute an offer to
deal at any price quoted.
Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should be treated as
preliminary only and subject to our formal written confirmation.

 - PrimeTradeAccessAgreement.doc