Subject: Enron India LLC Morgan Stanley Account
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 02:10:00 -0700 (PDT)

The Morgan Stanley Enron India LLC Account number is 038-11222.
sheila

---------------------- Forwarded by Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT on 06/14/2000 09:05 
AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Sheila Glover                           06/14/2000 08:28 AM

To: Rahul Basu/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Rajesh 
Agarwal/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: David J Vitrella/HOU/ECT@ECT, Laurel Adams/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cathy L 
Moehlman/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Rediff.com, REDF

Rahul, 
Goldman Sachs just called David to tell him that Enron India LLC got 25,000 
shares, priced at $12. David said that Goldman Sachs said that we got one of 
the largest allocations.  
We will need $300,000 wired by Cathy today.  Laurel will send her the account 
number as soon as we can get it from Morgan Stanley.
Sheila
---------------------- Forwarded by Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT on 06/14/2000 08:16 
AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Sheila Glover                           06/09/2000 04:38 PM

To: Rahul Basu/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: David J Vitrella/HOU/ECT@ECT, John Greene/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donna 
Lowry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lauren Hagerty/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Sara 
Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Rediff.com

Rahul,
David did put in a bid  for 330,000 shares with a cap of $12 this afternoon.  
The order was placed with Graham Cook, Goldman Sachs' International Desk,  in 
Chicago.  Daivd also gave him the name and number of Vijay in Hong Kong.
We are working with Lauren and Sara to get an account set up to settle the 
trade for Enron India LLC.  
Please do not hesitate to call if questions.
Sheila
---------------------- Forwarded by Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT on 06/09/2000 04:20 
PM ---------------------------

Rahul Basu@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
06/09/2000 09:22 AM
To: David J Vitrella@ECT, Sheila Glover@ECT
cc: Rajesh Agarwal/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Raj 
Thapar/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 
Subject: Rediff.com

Hi David & Sheila,

As you will see from the DASH that Rajesh Agarwal is separately faxing to 
you, Rediff.com India Limited is issuing American Depository Shares (ADSs)

As discussed, we would like to bid for $ 4 mn equivalent at the clearing 
price, subject to a maximum price of $12 per ADS. This works out to approx. 
333,333 shares - however if the clearing price is lower, then we would get a 
higher number of shares.

We would appreciate it if you could put in a word to your contact at Goldman 
to let them know that the order is coming in.

Our contact in Goldman Sachs, Hong Kong is Vijay Karnani: +852 2978 1685 (W), 
+852 9188 3719 (M), [email-masked]

Our contact information is :

Rahul Basu
+91 22 230 6112 (W)
+91 22 230 6117(Fax)
+91 9821068239 (Mobile)

Rajesh Agarwal
+91 22 230 6112 (W)
+91 22 230 6117(Fax)
+91 9820183937 (M)

Please do call at any time if there are any problems. We would like to have 
our order go in before the weekend, if possible.

Thanks
Rahul Basu