Subject: Enron India LLC (Delaware Company)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 11:36:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sheung and Ketan,
Anthony Capelango was supposed to give Sara an account number this 
afternoon.  We are still awaiting it so we can trade compare the position 
with the lead underwriter and fund the account.

We will have all documentation to MS tomorrow and are awaitng some signatures 
from India.
Thanks. Sheila
---------------------- Forwarded by Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT on 06/13/2000 06:29 
PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Sheila Glover                           06/13/2000 02:24 PM

To: [email-masked]
cc: Laurel Adams/HOU/ECT@ECT, Theresa T Brogan/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Enron India LLC (Delaware Company)

Sheung,
Sara is working with Anthony Capelango, MS, to get this account open.  We are 
expecting an account number this afternoon.  I will send the number to you 
when I hear from Anthony. 

The IPO is being priced today and we should know how many shares we got 
tomorrow.
Sheila
---------------------- Forwarded by Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT on 06/13/2000 02:19 
PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Sheila Glover                           06/08/2000 12:43 PM

To: [email-masked]
cc: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, John Greene/HOU/ECT@ECT, Theresa T 
Brogan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ted Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Enron India LLC (Delaware Company)

Sheung,
We will be opening an account at Morgan Stanley for Enron India LLC (a 
Delaware Company).  They expect to participate in an IPO on June 13th for 
Nasdaq shares.
Sara will be forwarding the documentation to you.
Sheila