Subject: Re: Genesys International Corporation Limited - FIP
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 07:35:00 -0700 (PDT)

We bought the Genesys shares before the IPO.  It was a private placement.  I 
suspect that someone in India will have the initial offering if that will 
help you any.  Let me know if you want me to run it down.  

I wil have to get back with you on the symbol for Rediff.com.

To: Lauren Hagerty/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Donna Lowry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, John 
Greene/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Genesys International Corporation Limited - FIP

Lauren,
Was  a FIP (Foreign Investor Proposal) obtained in order for us to buy the 
shares in the IPO?  If the Mauritiurs entity was authorized to obtain the 
shares through the IPO, doesn't it then make sense that we can sell the 
shares?
Please let me know your thoughts.
Sheila

Also, do we know what the Symbol is going to be for Rediff.com India 
Limited's ADRs?