Subject: Executing Broker Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 02:15:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sara,
ECTI has a broker Agreement in place with Furman Selz (as listed on the 
"Brokerage Agreements" schedule,
We should change name to ING Baring Furman Selz LLC .  Thanks. Sheila

In October 1997, Furman Selz LLC was acquired by ING Group, N.V., a global
                       financial institution of Dutch origin which is active 
in the fields of banking, insurance
                       and asset management.

                       On July 1, 1998 the U.S. broker dealers of ING Barings 
and Furman Selz were
                       merged.

                       The merger of the two broker dealers allows the 
U.S.-based securities businesses
                       of ING Barings and Furman Selz to operate the trading, 
research, sales, corporate
                       finance and prime brokerage businesses as one entity. 
The combined company
                       operates under the legal name ING Baring Furman Selz 
LLC and is part of the
                       global ING Barings organization.

                       ING Group is the largest financial services group in 
the Netherlands and the third
                       largest financial institution in Europe. ING Group has 
total assets of US$440
                       billion, shareholder equity of US$30 billion, and 
81,000 employees in 60
                       countries. ING Group has credit ratings of Aa2 from 
Moody,s Investor Services
                       and AA- from Standard & Poor,s.

                       ING Group acquired Furman Selz in order to increase 
further the U.S. equity
                       market presence of ING Barings, the international 
corporate and investment
                       banking division of ING Group.

                       ING Barings is one of the world,s major corporate and 
investment banking
                       operations, with an extensive international network 
and memberships in over 60
                       stock, futures and commodities exchanges around the 
world. Its head office is in
                       London and its principal regional offices in New York 
and Hong Kong. Today,
                       ING Barings has over 9,000 staff around the world with 
offices in over 50
                       countries: of these, 25 are in the emerging markets of 
Africa, Asia, Eastern
                       Europe, India and Latin America.

                       The websites of ING Barings and Furman Selz are 
currently being revised to
                       reflect the acquisition and subsequent merger.

                       Until these changes are made, please continue to use 
this website to learn about
                       our current financial services in the U.S.. To learn 
more about the international
                       corporate and investment banking activities of ING 
Barings, please go to
                       www.ingbarings.com.
                             The Total Prime Brokerage Solution / Basic & 
Value-Add