Subject: Re: MG Settlement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 07:06:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ann,
My understanding from Gary Hickerson a few minutes ago is that CS First 
Boston will be making the payment on the shares for us.
I have a call into John McGiver at CS First Boston, London, to verify.
Sheila
---------------------- Forwarded by Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT on 05/22/2000 02:01 
PM ---------------------------

Anne Hicks
05/22/2000 12:18 PM
To: Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Trena McFarland/LON/ECT@ECT, Mary 
Perkins/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: MG Settlement  

Sheila,

Who will advise the value of the settlement, and the full settlement 
instructions?

Is there a CACS/DASH signed to authorise the flow of funds?

Many Thanks

Ann

   

	From:  Sheila Glover                           22/05/2000 18:07

To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Anne Hicks/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Trena McFarland/LON/ECT@ECT 

Subject: MG Settlement

	

Sara and Ann,
I have spoken with Morgan Stanley regarding opening up an account for Enron 
Investments PLC which is a  UK based company, and will receive UK shares on 
Settlement date, Tuesday, 5/30.  

We would like to have DVP delivery at Morgan on 5/30.  Therefore, we will 
need to fund the Morgan Stanley account with GBP on 5/50 for the settlement 
balance.  

Please call if questions. 
Thanks. Sheila

Sara,
Ketan said that you can call Sheung, 212-762-5232, to assist in getting the 
Morgan Stanley account set up.