Subject: Review of Brokerage Agreements
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 06:47:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sara,
Last week we spoke about a process to make sure we have Broker Agreements in 
place.
I spoke with John last week.  We will initiate the following immediately. 
 When we utilize a new executing broker, John will provide to us the name for 
entry into the middle office system and Kelly Templeton will follow up with 
the executing broker to get a customer agreement from the broker and forward 
to you in Legal for review.  
Kelly is currently following up with Hambrecht & Quist and Thomas Weisel 
Partners.  

John and I also discussed the level of risk related to different broker 
relationships and the required documentation:
Executing Broker: We do not have an account open with the broker nor do we 
hold positons .  We only have a trade settlement risk.
OTC Activity:  An ISDA agreement should be in place to cover the derivative 
activity.
Service Agreements: Instinet, Posit
Prime Broker/Futures Account:  Hold postions and dollars in account 

thanks. sheila

---------------------- Forwarded by Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT on 04/18/2000 11:51 
AM ---------------------------

Sara Shackleton
04/18/2000 09:11 AM
To: Laurel Adams/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan 
Flynn/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Marie Heard/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Review of Brokerage Agreements

Marie is updating her list and preparing a general memorandum in connection 
with the brokerage and futures agreements.  I have the following times 
available to meet (and I think we should schedule about an hour):

Thursday between 1:30 and 3:15
Friday   after 10 am

Please let me know as soon as possible of your preference and I'll try to 
accommodate everyone.  Thanks.  Sara