Subject: Various Issues
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 05:01:00 -0800 (PST)

Sara,

Greetings!!!  Thanks for joining us again. I'm sure we'll have a blast and 
yes let's get together so I can update you on our organization.

 I have attached a memo from our guy in Australia who just started in 
January.  Please address his needs and let me know what the status of his 
requests are in a couple of days.  Shane's office number is 011 61 2 9229 
2412.

Paul S. called you because a London group thought they had the ok from Paul 
to trade financials in the UK.  I simply asked him what the difference was 
between that group and mine with respect to Enron's UK regulatory status.

Regards,

Gary

---------------------- Forwarded by Gary Hickerson/HOU/ECT on 03/29/2000 
12:45 PM ---------------------------

"Shane Dallmann" <[email-masked]> on 03/28/2000 04:04:52 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc:  
Subject: Various Issues

---------------------- Forwarded by Shane Dallmann/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on
03/29/2000 09:01 AM ---------------------------

Shane Dallmann
03/23/2000 02:53 PM

To:   [email-masked]
cc:

Subject:  Various Issues

Gary,

I haven't been able to get a hold of you the last couple of days and there 
are a
few things I wanted to discuss.

1. If you don't have a problem I am proposing to put in place an execution
agreement with ABN Amro Futures who will give up to Commonwealth Bank on 
behalf
of Carr. I have already put the steps in motion for this to occur through 
Shari
Stack.

2. I would like to put in place an ISDA between ENA and Commonwealth Bank as I
have been talking to their FX desk and would like to be in the position of 
being
able to trade with them. I will talk to Credit about it if you don't have a
problem.

3. The laywer here told me the other day that we have not signed an ISDA with
Westpac because of a disagreement over guarantees. Apparently Westpac have 
been
hard to deal with through the whole process although all other issues have 
been
signed off. When the FX contact came here for a meeting yesterday I told him
that I wouldn't be dealing with them until the ISDA was sorted out and he said
that Houston is dealing without an ISDA so I should. My concern is that while 
we
are dealing with them there is no pressure on them to sort out the ISDA.

I sent a book to Clara about Australian financial markets and included in the
package a surf lifesaving cap because I had heard you wanted one. It is the
competition cap of Memaid Beach Surf Lifesaving Club.

Everything else is going fine

Regards,

Shane