Subject: Re: Additional "Authorized Trader" for equity account
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 02:04:00 -0800 (PST)

That is fine with me

Sara Shackleton
03/22/2000 09:09 AM
To: Ted Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Donna Lowry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Additional "Authorized Trader" for equity account

Sheila Glover has requested that David Vitrella be designated as a second 
"Authorized Trader" for the Enron Communications Investments Corp. account 
which was recently opened with Morgan (having as its purpose the sale of 
Rhythms stock).  The rationale for a second trader is not new to us:  in John 
Greene's absence, no one is authorized to trade in that account.  It is my 
understanding that the only activity to occur in this account is the sale of 
this particular stock which will be "dribbled in" periodically.  Please let 
me know if you have any questions.  Both Donna and Sheila are very familiar 
with this transaction.  Sara