Subject: Re: Thanksgiving NOT - BIRTHDAY instead!!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 08:26:08 -0800 (PST)

Carson,

I talked to Sara last week after a shameful several months of no contact.  We
decided that the three of us need to get together to celebrate her birthday
again (last Saturday) and start with a bottle of Cakebread.  Either Wednesday or
Thursday of this week or Monday of next week would work for me.    Sara's
schedule for the next couple of weeks was clear.  How about yours?  Pick a date
for a wonderful evening with two young, beautiful and sexy women.  (We'll find
them somewhere - or pick a date for an alternative evening with Sara and me!)

Donna

|--------+------------------------>
|        |          "R. Carson    |
|        |          Llewellyn"    |
|        |          <carlew@flash.|
|        |          net>          |
|        |                        |
|        |          11/21/2001    |
|        |          09:49 AM      |
|        |                        |
|--------+------------------------>
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                            |
  |      To:     Sara Shackleton <[email-masked]>, Sara Shackleton      |
  |       <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]"                |
  |       <[email-masked]>                                             |
  |      cc:                                                                   |
  |      Subject:     Thanksgiving                                             |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi Sara:

Just a note to let you know that I will do my part to consume your
excess wine even though Enron is experiencing such difficult times. That
is the kind of guy I AM. I am sure that Donna will do her part also.

I am off to New Orleans to spend Thanksgiving Day at the Fair Grounds
Race Track. I might even see Monty. I hope you and your family have a
wonderful day.

Keep your head up,

Carson