Subject: FW: Contract for Insurance DataSource
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 13:32:44 -0800 (PST)

Sara,
Gary has approved this today.  Please review the attached.  We are adding another database for financial to the other one we have with SNL.
Thanks,
Sheila

-----Original Message-----
From: Gonzalez, Selena 
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2001 12:31 PM
To: Glover, Sheila
Subject: FW: Contract for Insurance DataSource

Sheila,

Below is the SNL contract for the insurance module.  It looks good to me but can you take a look at it and then forward on to legal.

Thanks,

Selena
-----Original Message-----
From: Ellen Gulczynski (6056) [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2001 12:06 PM
To: Gonzalez, Selena
Subject: Contract for Insurance DataSource

Selena-

I got your voicemail.  I'm glad you've decided to subscribe to the insurance
module.

I've attached the quote for services document for your signature.  I left
the terms the same as we agreed for the original subscription - No more than
10% increase for second year renewal and quarterly billing.  The Master
Subscription Agreement will be the same, too.  Cheryl Nelson in your legal
department already has a copy.

I did extend the trial until next Friday so that will be the invoice date
even if you return the signed copy before then.

Thanks and regards,

Ellen

 <<Enron Corp.IDSqfs.doc>> 

Ellen A. Gulczynski
SNL DataSource
[email-masked]	
t - 201-239-6056 - new phone number
f - 434-244-4608

	SNL Securities is the leading information and research company
focusing on the banking, thrift, real estate, insurance, specialized
financial services and energy industries. SNL collects financial, market,
corporate, M&A and operating data on the public and private companies in
these industries and transmits it to the sectors' top executives, investors,
securities analysts, investment bankers, ratings and regulatory agencies,
credit analysts, consultants, and attorneys.