From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 10:21:18 -0800 (PST)

Would it be possible for you to forward a corporate resolution indicating
that the signatory
 on the guaranty has full authorirization? Thanks in advance for your help

---------------------- Forwarded by Lauri GOODWYN/NYC/FIMAT on 11/12/2001
01:23 PM ---------------------------

Lauri GOODWYN   11/08/2001 10:54 AM
(Embedded image moved to file: pic24464.pcx)

To:   [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked]
cc:

Subject:

apparently there has been a technical issue with the e mail i sent. it
hasnt picked up all of the changes. i am bolding instead of using
highlighting. the changes should be in para 1(b), 3(c), 4 and 7. i had a
question in para 6.

(See attached file: enronguarred.doc)

Fimat USA Inc., a member of the NASD and SIPC, and a broker dealer and futures commission merchant registered under U.S. laws, makes no representation or warranty regarding the correctness of any information contained herein, or the appropriateness of any transaction for any person.  Nothing herein shall be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell.  Except as indicated otherwise,  Fimat and the Fimat Group refer to all companies or divisions of companies owned directly by Societe General that include the "Fimat" name.  Not all products and transactions offered by Fimat are available from all companies of the Fimat Group.

 - pic24464.pcx 
 - enronguarred.doc