Subject: RE: Enron Corp. Guaranty
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 11:10:39 -0800 (PST)

ok.

[email-masked] on 11/14/2001 02:08:34 PM

To:   [email-masked]
cc:   [email-masked], [email-masked]

Subject:  RE: Enron Corp. Guaranty

Lauri:

Enron Corp. would like to reexecute the guaranty (everything the same but
with proper date) so we will deliver a new guaranty and certificate.  We
ask that upon receipt, you return the guaranty that you are now holding.

Thanks.

Sara

    -----Original Message-----
   From:   "Lauri GOODWYN" <[email-masked]>@ENRON
   Sent:   Wednesday, November 14, 2001 11:31 AM
   To:     Shackleton, Sara
   Cc:     Steve FORMAN; Warren Tashnek
   Subject:  RE: Enron Corp. Guaranty

   ok. we wil make the amendment and send it to you

   [email-masked] on 11/14/2001 11:09:12 AM

   To:   [email-masked]
   cc:

   Subject:  RE:  Enron Corp. Guaranty

   Lauri:

   We are in the midst of obtaining the certificate.

   Also, I just noticed that the effective date is missing the year "2001".
   Would you like to insert it and we will initial?

   Thanks.  Sara

   Sara Shackleton
   Enron Wholesale Services
   1400 Smith Street, EB3801a
   Houston, TX  77002
   Ph:  (713) 853-5620
   Fax: (713) 646-3490

       -----Original Message-----
      From:   "Lauri GOODWYN" <[email-masked]>@ENRON
      Sent:   Monday, November 12, 2001 12:21 PM
      To:     Shackleton, Sara; Wesner-Soong, Sarah; Warwick, Todd
      Cc:     Steve FORMAN; Warren Tashnek
      Subject:

      Would it be possible for you to forward a corporate resolution
      indicating
      that the signatory
       on the guaranty has full authorirization? Thanks in advance for your
      help

      ---------------------- Forwarded by Lauri GOODWYN/NYC/FIMAT on
      11/12/2001
      01:23 PM ---------------------------

      Lauri GOODWYN   11/08/2001 10:54 AM
      (Embedded image moved to file: pic24464.pcx)

      To:   [email-masked], [email-masked],
            [email-masked]
      cc:

      Subject:

      apparently there has been a technical issue with the e mail i sent.
   it
      hasnt picked up all of the changes. i am bolding instead of using
      highlighting. the changes should be in para 1(b), 3(c), 4 and 7. i
   had a
      question in para 6.

      (See attached file: enronguarred.doc)

      Fimat USA Inc., a member of the NASD and SIPC, and a broker dealer
   and
      futures commission merchant registered under U.S. laws, makes no
      representation or warranty regarding the correctness of any
   information
      contained herein, or the appropriateness of any transaction for any
      person.  Nothing herein shall be construed as a recommendation to buy
   or
      sell.  Except as indicated otherwise,  Fimat and the Fimat Group
   refer
      to all companies or divisions of companies owned directly by Societe
      General that include the "Fimat" name.  Not all products and
      transactions offered by Fimat are available from all companies of the
      Fimat Group.

       - pic24464.pcx << File: pic24464.pcx >>
       - enronguarred.doc << File: enronguarred.doc >>

   **********************************************************************
   This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate
   and may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
   the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure
   by
   others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
   authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or
   reply to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and
   delete
   all copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are
   not
   intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence
   a
   binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
   affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not
   be
   relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
   Thank you.
   **********************************************************************

   Fimat USA Inc., a member of the NASD and SIPC, and a broker dealer and
   futures commission merchant registered under U.S. laws, makes no
   representation or warranty regarding the correctness of any information
   contained herein, or the appropriateness of any transaction for any
   person.  Nothing herein shall be construed as a recommendation to buy or
   sell.  Except as indicated otherwise,  Fimat and the Fimat Group refer
   to all companies or divisions of companies owned directly by Societe
   General that include the "Fimat" name.  Not all products and
   transactions offered by Fimat are available from all companies of the
   Fimat Group.

Fimat USA Inc., a member of the NASD and SIPC, and a broker dealer and futures commission merchant registered under U.S. laws, makes no representation or warranty regarding the correctness of any information contained herein, or the appropriateness of any transaction for any person.  Nothing herein shall be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell.  Except as indicated otherwise,  Fimat and the Fimat Group refer to all companies or divisions of companies owned directly by Societe General that include the "Fimat" name.  Not all products and transactions offered by Fimat are available from all companies of the Fimat Group.