Subject: Re: Enron Corp. Guaranty
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 09:39:13 -0800 (PST)

To all:

We have reviewed the guaranty and have a few items we would like to
discuss.  Please let me know who we can call to set-up a time today.

Thanks,

Henry

            INTERNET MAIL
                                          To:    <[email-masked]>
                                          cc:    "Shackleton, Sara"
                                                 <[email-masked]>, "Rohauer,
                                                 Tanya" <[email-masked]>, "Glover,
                                                 Sheila" <[email-masked]>
                                          From:  "Panus, Stephanie"
                                                 <[email-masked]>
                                          Date:  11/21/01 09:10 AM
                                          Subject:    Enron Corp. Guaranty

Mr. Schiff,
Attached for your review is the proposed form of Enron Corp. Guaranty,
which will guarantee the obligations of Enron North America Corp. and
Enron Capital & Trade Resources International Corp. under their
respective agreements with Carr Futures Inc.

 <<carr futures.doc>>
Stephanie Panus
Senior Legal Specialist
Enron Wholesale Services
1400 Smith Street, EB3803C
Houston, Texas  77002
ph:  713.345.3249
fax:  713.646.3490
email:  [email-masked]

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate
and may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or
reply to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete
all copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
**********************************************************************
(See attached file: carr futures.doc)

 - carr futures.doc