Subject: FW: ECT Invesmtents Inc
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 07:11:23 -0700 (PDT)

Sara and Marie,
CSFB Europe requires information to open an account.  We have an account with CSFB Corporation - NY. Would you please review their requirements?  Do we have a problem with any of them?

Please do not hesitate to call if questions.  I will get Robert Daborn's telephone number.
Thanks,
Sheila

-----Original Message-----
From: Hopley, Kimberly 
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 6:04 AM
To: Glover, Sheila
Cc: Brogan, Theresa T.
Subject: FW: ECT Invesmtents Inc

SG,

I called CSFB (Robert Daborn CSFB Compliance) yesterday because they issued yet another confirm in the name of ECT Investments PLC and not ECT Inv Inc. (We thought this matter had been resolved on their side but apparently not).

Below I have attached an email that I received from Robert.  The email contains a word document that requires an authorized Enron person's signature.

Please let me know if I can do anything from this side to resolve this matter.

Many thanks
Kimberly 

-----Original Message-----
From: Daborn, Robert [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2001 7:18 PM
To: Hopley, Kimberly
Subject: RE: ECT Invesmtents Inc

Kimberly,

Further to our conversation of earlier today it would appear that trades
have been incorrectly allocated to an existing Enron account. This existing
account has been opened with CSFB for several years and it may well be the
case that it is the correct entity for certain transactions between our two
corporations.

However, I note that for transactions executed by yourself the correct
booking entity should be ETC Investments Inc (ETC). Whilst ETC is an
existing client of CSFB Corporation - NY it is not currently set up as a
client of CSFB Equities / CSFB Europe Ltd.

In order that your account can be set up and trades booked correctly I would
appreciate it if you could provide CSFB with following information:

1) Confirmation that ETC is a wholly / majority owned subsidiary of Enron
Corp. This can be evidenced by providing CSFB with a copy of Enron's Annual
Report / Audited Financial Statement and Accounts or confirmed in writing by
Enron on Enron letterhead  

2) Confirmation of the registered address of ETC

3) Completed and signed authorisation document attached below.

The information requested above is required to meet our UK Regulatory &
Legal obligations and is not to my knowledge retained by our New York
office.

Please accept my apologies for any delay you've experienced in resolving
this issue but by providing the information requested we should be in a
position to make the requisite changes.

Kind Regards

Rob Daborn
Legal & Compliance
CREDIT | FIRST 
SUISSE | BOSTON

Tel: 44(0) 207 883 8359
Fax: 44(0) 207 888 4883
E Mail: [email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: Hopley, Kimberly [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 18 September 2001 16:54
To: [email-masked]
Subject: ECT Invesmtents Inc

Robert,

As discussed per our telephone conversation earlier today :

Please would you amend your records so that confirms issued to us are in
the name of   ECT Investments Inc and not Enron Investments PLC.    

Please confirm 

Thanks and regards,

Kimberly Hopley
Financial Trading
Tel : +44(0)20 7783 2644
Fax : +44(0)20 7783 1913
Email : [email-masked] 

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you. 
**********************************************************************

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain 
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No 
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, 
print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended 
recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and each of its subsidiaries each reserve
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state 
them to be the views of any such entity.
Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information given in this message is 
indicative only, is subject to change and does not constitute an offer to 
deal at any price quoted.
Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should be treated as 
preliminary only and subject to our formal written confirmation.