Subject: AEP Comments on EOL Amendment
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: legal <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 15:03:48 -0700 (PDT)

Attached are Redline copies of AEP's comments and proposed changes to our EOL Amendment.  They have broken our original amendment into two amendments.  The first Redline copy is for Financial and Physical Gas.  The second Redline copy is for Financial and Physical Power.  Please review and let me know where I can be of any assistance as well as how you are going to proceed with providing them feedback.

Kim Theriot

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	[email-masked]@ENRON [mailto:[email-masked]]  On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent:	Wednesday, September 19, 2001 4:03 PM
To:	[email-masked]
Cc:	[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject:	EOL Amendment

Attached are AEP's proposed revisions to the Consent and Amendment
Agreement, which is intended to provide for paperless confirming of
transactions executed through EOL.   Note that separate Amendments have
been created for AEP entities American Electric Power Service Corporation
(AEPSC) and AEP Energy Services, Inc. (AEPES).  Provided for each are
redlined and modified versions.

(See attached file: EOLamendAEPES-Redline091901.doc)    (See attached file:
EOLamendAEPSC-Redline091901.doc)

(See attached file: EOLamendAEPES-Modified091901.doc)   (See attached file:
EOLamendAEPSC-Modified091901.doc)
 - EOLamendAEPES-Redline091901.doc 
 - EOLamendAEPSC-Redline091901.doc 
 - EOLamendAEPES-Modified091901.doc 
 - EOLamendAEPSC-Modified091901.doc