Subject: revised forward confirm
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 10:06:18 -0700 (PDT)

Clint,

Per our discussions, we need to agree to some modifications to the
confirmation this week in order to proceed with the roll.

These modifications involve making sure we can receive the cash due to us if
you net share settle, and should not impact your accounting for the
transactions.   This clauses are standard - I'm not sure how they got
dropped from the confirmation.

Here is a blackline version of the confirm: <<Enron confirm blackline
9-26-01.doc>>

Best regards,

Russell F. Hackmann, CFA
Lehman Brothers Corporate Equity Derivatives
(201) 524-2279 phone
(917) 854-2147 cell
(914) 833-0432 home

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  This communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product, an official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official statement of Lehman Brothers.  Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.  Therefore, we do not represent that this information is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such.  All information is subject to change without notice.

 - Enron confirm blackline 9-26-01.doc