Subject: FW: Terms of Business
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 15:25:59 -0700 (PDT)

Sara,
Do we have anything that we can share with this execution broker which documents the relationship between ECT Investments Inc. and Enron Corp.?
Thanks, Sheila

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Jacqueline Tokley <[email-masked]>@ENRON [mailto:IMCEANOTES-Jacquel[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Thursday, September 27, 2001 1:01 PM
To:	Glover, Sheila
Subject:	RE: Terms of Business

Sheila,
Many thanks for the reply. Can you clarify for us the function that ECT
provides within the group and also if there is a corporate brochure or other
information available that explains the role in more detail.
Regards
Jacqueline

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 25 September 2001 14:21
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Terms of Business

Jacqui,
I have forwarded Monument's updated document to Enron's legal department.
ECT Investements, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Enron North America
Corp. which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Enron Corp.  Enron Corp is a
Fortune 100 company and Financial Statements are readily available on the
web or from other published sources.

ECT Investments Inc does not issue any separate financial statements.

Our prime brokers are Goldman Sachs International, London, Tom Threlfall
contact, 207-552-5068, and Morgan Stanley, NY, Joe Marovich, 212-762-5227.

Please do not hesitate to call if you need anything.
Regards,
Sheila

    -----Original Message-----
   From:   Jacqueline Tokley <[email-masked]>@ENRON

[mailto:IMCEANOTES-Jacqueline+20Tokley+20+3Cjtokley+40monumentderivatives+2E
[email-masked]]

   Sent:   Tuesday, September 18, 2001 2:12 AM
   To:     Glover, Sheila
   Subject:  RE: Terms of Business

   Sheila,
   Please could you E Mail or Fax some information on ECT Investments Inc
   for
   our records
   Please provide latest financials together with how this entity ECT
   Investment Inc fits within the group.

   Please also arrange for Prime Broker details to be provided.

   Many thanks for your assistance

   Regards
   Jacqui Tokley
   >  -----Original Message-----
   > From:      Jacqueline Tokley
   > Sent:      17 September 2001 16:58
   > To:   [email-masked]'
   > Subject:   Terms of Business
   >
   >
   > Further to our conversation we are pleased to attach an E Mail copy of
   the
   > Terms of Business in the name of the new entity.
   > Copies together with a covering letter will be forwarded to you
   shortly
   >
   > Regards
   > Jacqui Tokley << File: 201543.doc >>  << File: 201544.doc >>
   >
   *************************************************************************
   > The information in this internet E-mail is confidential and is
   intended
   > solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in
   it
   > by anyone else is unauthorized. Any views or opinions presented are
   > solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of
   > Monument Derivatives or any of its affiliates. If you are not the
   > intended recipient please contact  [email-masked]
   >
   *************************************************************************
   >
   >
   >

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
**********************************************************************