Subject: FW: Account for ECT Investments, Inc.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 12:51:59 -0700 (PDT)

-----Original Message-----
From: 	"Daborn, Robert" <[email-masked]>@ENRON [mailto:IMCEANOTES-+22Da[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Friday, September 28, 2001 3:20 AM
To:	Heard, Marie; Hopley, Kimberly
Subject:	RE: Account for ECT Investments, Inc.

Marie / Kimberly,

Thankyou for the documentation you have provided in relation to ECT
Investments. We now have sufficient information to meet our regulatory
requirements and open an account in the name of ECT Investments.

I have advised our sales-desk of this and requested that they arrange for
the account to be opened. We may need to obtain / re-confirm settlement and
confirmation details. This will be done via usual business contacts.

Please do not hesitate to call me with any questions

Thanks & Regards

Rob Daborn
Legal & Compliance
CREDIT | FIRST
SUISSE | BOSTON

Tel: 44(0) 207 883 8359
Fax: 44(0) 207 888 4883
E Mail: [email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: Heard, Marie [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 24 September 2001 15:04
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Account for ECT Investments, Inc.

Mr. Daborn:

Would you please send me your delivery address so that I can send you
the documentation requested in connection with the opening of ECT
Investments' account with CSFB Europe?

Thank you!

Marie Heard
Senior Legal Specialist
Enron North America Corp.
Phone:  (713) 853-3907
Fax:  (713) 646-3490
[email-masked]

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
**********************************************************************

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended
recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and each of its subsidiaries each reserve
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state
them to be the views of any such entity.
Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information given in this message is
indicative only, is subject to change and does not constitute an offer to
deal at any price quoted.
Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should be treated as
preliminary only and subject to our formal written confirmation.